Friday 13 June 2014

[VIDEO] 060608 RAIN performs at S-Fone Forever Concert

On June 8, 2006 RAIN was a performer at the S-Fone Forever Concert held in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.  The concert was to celebrate the nationwide coverage by S-Fone, a mobile phone network.



RAIN rocked the stage with Bad Guy, How to Avoid the Sun, I Do, It's Raining and ended his part of the show with Instead of Saying Goodbye.  It is safe to say the crowd was not ready to say goodbye!




RAIN ~ 060608 Performs at S-Fone Forever Concert by RAINsLittleCloud

You can read more about RAIN's appearance at this concert and his interview translated into English below.

In the concert (Photo: NLD)
With his brilliant performance on an imposing stage and , Bi/Rain attracted more than 20,000 Vietnamese fans in the S-Fone Forever 2006 concert which was organized on June 8, 2006 at the Military Zone 7 Stadium, Ho Chi Minh City.


Bi once again affirmed his position as a South Korean king of pop and won the hearts of millions of fans in the world with his impressive performance and pro dancing skills.

The stadium resounded with cheers when he appeared in the concert. Bi really exhilarated over 20,000 audiences with his gentle and attractive voice and exquisite dancing skills.

Fans could not get enough from a mere five songs he performed including of Bad guy , How to avoid the sun , I do , It’s raining and Instead of saying “Goodbye”. Perhaps Vietnamese fans will have to wait for his next tour (next year) to satisfy their appetite.

Besides, a press conference was organized before the performance at Omni Hotel to introduce Bi’s “Asia Tour” of 11 Asian countries in 2007. “It will contain not only performances, but also as well meetings with my fans in Asian countries,” Bi said.

Bi/Rain at the press conference (Photo: TN)
Reporter: What do you think about Viet Nam?

Bi/Rain : Viet Nam has many beautiful landscapes, and I wish that one day I will make a trip to enjoy myself. I know that I have a great number of Vietnamese fans through TV shows; I thank them for all their affection.

Reporter : You are a rare popular Asian singer who have great influence in the world’s entertainment industry and was chosen as one of the 100 People “Who Shape Our World” by Time magazine. What do you think about that?


Bi/Rain : I am very happy with the honorary title. I am so fortunate. Anyhow, I have not been successful in winning the American musical market yet. It’s just a start. I always try to overcome difficulties to make a break through into this market. And I want to let fans feel my great influence; I have exerted to bring joy to all of my fans.

Reporter : Viet Nam and South Korea will cooperate to produce films in the future. Do you think that you will take part in any?


Bi/Rain : Yes, I will, especially films that have good and significant contents.

Reporter : W hat are virtues of a woman that you highly appreciate? And could you please say something about your late beloved mother?


Bi/Rain : Mother is my idol. She had great influence on my life and career. As far as a future partner is concerned, she must know how to cook and cook well.

Source:  saigon-gpdaily

No comments:

Post a Comment