Monday 9 June 2014

RAIN had dinner at a restaurant in Yeosu on June 7 2014

Fan Account - Rain had dinner at a restaurant in Yeosu on June 7 2014

Credit:  Naver Blog and Instagram (choay_)
Pictures:  Credit as tagged
English translation by huhuhuhu at The Cloud

1.  Rain went to my aunt's restaurant for dinner.  He said sorry no pictures but he offered a hand shake.  He's very polite.  My aunt said up to now the best star who visited her restaurant was xxx.  But from today onwards Rain is the best!  I took this picture in a hurry..



2.  I saw Rain today.  Previously when I saw him on TV, I never thought that he was good looking.  But today seeing his face and his body he looks so great.  He said my son is lovely, and touched his face.  He shook hands with me and even signed for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment